If your dog is in tension due to the bone, muscle tension, at risk for stomach issues, or has low immunity, then Elimay DIscomfort is the supplement for your dog.
- Safer to take. Elimay has been awarded the Seal of Approval, and our supplements are manufactured under the highest pharmaceutical standards, so you can be comfortable providing your dog with a superior discomfort supporter.
- Works to support discomfort. Discomfort reduces swelling with herbs such as curcumin and boswellia, excellent for joint and muscle tension. Supports chronic muscle and bone tension. Elimay is recommended by veterinarians – so you’ll be happy to see both an increase in mobility and comfort level in your pet.
- Reduced side effects. Discomfort is made with all natural ingredients, so it is non-addictive and non-toxic. You can be relieved your dog will not suffer either short or long term side effects from treatment.
- Pharmaceutical standard, WHO-GMP and international ISO 9000 certified production processes that ensure quality and consistency. (See all of our certifications.)
- Easy to administer. Elimay Supplements use BITS Technology®, which makes it easy to chew and swallow or to simply twist into your dog’s food. You can be satisfied the supplements get swallowed and absorbed.
Elimay Pain Care offers instant support for your dog’s discomfort. There are many other benefits such as:
- It may also have anti-carcinogenic, anti-tumor, and blood lipid lowering activities.
- D, L- Phenylalanine (DLPA): 4
- D, L- Phenylalanine is a natural amino acid, which is a powerful, non-addictive analgesic.
- DLPA works by intensifying and prolonging the body’s natural painkilling response.
- DLPA inhibits several enzymes, which are responsible for the destruction of endorphins, the body’s endogenously produced pain-killing hormones. Therefore the pain relief triggered by the body as a natural reaction to injury, disease, and inflammation is dramatically intensified and prolonged.
- Elimay Discomfort is non-addictive and non-toxic.
- Easy to Administer – BITS® Soft Gel Capsules are formulated in the form of a twist-off. Your dog can simply bite into the capsule like chewing gum, swallow it, or the soft gel capsule can be removed by twisting off at the snap point, and the contents can be squeezed onto your dog’s meal.
- One Bottle contains 60 Soft Gel Capsules
- 60 day supply for a dog up to 25 Ibs