Elimay Detox is a liver support supplement containing ingredients that work together to support a dog’s healthy liver function.
By filtering toxins and preservatives often found in processed dog food, the environment, or as a result of medical treatment, a dog’s liver works hard to rid its body of chemicals and to keep it healthy and strong.
Elimay Detox helps cleanse and detoxify the liver to help keep a dog’s system pure and toxin-free!
Recommended by Vets
- One bottle contains 60 capsules
- 60 day supply for average sized dogs (see table below for dosages)
- Ships from either Canada or the US depending on your location.
Elimay Detox acts as a dog’s detoxification support and can be an especially helpful supplement for dogs undergoing treatment or experiencing health issues. Elimay Detox supports the overall health of a dog by:
- Containing ingredients that work together to help improve a dog’s liver function
- Acting as a dog’s detoxification support
- Helping the body neutralize toxins so they can easily leave the body
- Stimulating the liver, gall bladder, and immune functions to encourage natural detox
- Providing antioxidants that can neutralize free radicals that can damage cells.
Small Dogs (up to 25 lbs): 1 capsule daily
Medium Dogs (26-50 lbs): 2 capsules divided daily
Large Dogs (51- 75 lbs): 3 capsules divided daily
Extra Large Dogs (above 75 lbs): 4-5 capsules divided daily
The Softgel Capsule can be used in 3 ways:
- Simply Bite into the flavor: The dog can simply bite into the capsule and enjoy the flavor.
- Twist It: Remove the small top portion of the Soft gel Capsule by twisting off at the snap point or cutting the snap point with a pair of scissors. Squeeze the contents in to the dog food completely and discard the shell.
- Swallow: The dog can simply swallow the Softgel capsule.